How To Easily Accepted Google Adsense

There are not yet joined google adsense? Been rejected by Google Adsense? Below I will lay out an easy and inexpensive way to be accepted quickly by Google Adsense.

This method is purely from my own experience and I have already proved themselves successful. With this method, I had enrolled myself, my female adhik (already transparent above 100 U.S. dollars), my wife, and also my sister in law. Thus, this trick-Insha Allah-be accountable
The way that I use fairly simple, cheap and easy. So for those of you who have not previously registered or might have been rejected by Google ... will run smoothly strolled into the ranks (publisher) businessman Adsense

Immediately, we begin
1. Ordinary ... use this tool to find keywords or a 'niche'. Compare search results in tools with search results on Google. the ratio a little, the better.
2. 1 Create a blog on blogger.com with your Google account. Love names that match your keywords.
3. Fill your blog with the help of Google translate. Simply 1st paragraph for 1 post, do not have to banyak2. Remember ...! This posting should be purely from your mind, not copy and paste!
4. Do not forget, give a picture / image on each of your postings. Which describes the contents of this post: D
5. If so, sign up immediately on Google Adsense.

I had to register their blogs with 8 posts and content acceptable to publishers within 4 days. I've also set up a blog with content of 16 post and accepted less than 24 hours!

Ato there an easier way ..?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment